Brian Byrd, M.D.
The Wise Choice ... You Can Believe In.
Dr. Brian Byrd grew up in Fort Worth and can't imagine living anywhere else. He loves building businesses and practicing medicine here. He knows what it is like to make payroll during the week, and coach soccer on the weekends.
Now that Brian has sold his business he is in a position to serve his community in a full-time capacity. He is passionate about serving the people and families of District 3 and hopes to represent them on City Council.
From Dr. Byrd: "My wife and I grew up in Fort Worth. We love our city and the strength of our community. With your support, we will continue to ensure Fort Worth remains a world class city we can be proud of."
To read Brian's platform and vision for Fort Worth click here.
To read Brian's story, click here.
- Eagle Scout
- Graduate of Arlington Heights High School
- Married 21 years, 3 children
- Assistant Soccer Coach, Fort Worth Youth Soccer
- Board Certified Family Physician
- Founder, Former CEO of Texas Hospice
- Founder, Physician at Texas Family Medicine
- Former Executive Pastor, Christ Fellowship Church
- Elder, Christ Fellowship Church
- Member of Board of Directors, Tarrant Net (local non-profit)
- Member of National Board of Directors, Prison Fellowship Ministries